How do Apple’s recent App Store changes affect discovery in the app store?
Chris and Andrew discuss the specifics, the reactions and implications of the recent Apple app store changes and what it reinforces is the future of mobile apps.
- Introducing Andrew Hubbard – @
- Missing in the US app store are lists like “New”, “What’s Hot,” and “All iPhone (Free & Paid)”
- Subcategories have curated lists
- Clearly a move to a more editorial based feature system
- Why a curated app store experience is probably better for users and publishers
- Is it the end for indie devs?